Hello Goodbye

It's been ages since my last time here. Writings, still find it hard, like, really hard. There are so many things inside my head but none of them want to be typed, as always. So, I will try harder to write and write and let me see if I can work it out or not.

College. First word that appear in my mind. I believe there's a new hello in every goodbye, and moving forward from high school to university is cool, indeed. I've been through one semester and it felt like a glimpse. New friends, new family, new circumstances, new experiences, new love and they are all amazing. And, yes, I love the lectures and they are so me. No math, no physics and no chemical compound, finally! Yep, I was the one that have no passion in science but I joined the class instead of social one. I'm sure, if you are one of those kid, you deeply know how does it feel forced into something you really don't like. But, believe me, you are so going to get something really big after climb a sheer mountain up ;)

So, here is my experience as a freshman. One day I wrote my name to a list that would be selected to represent Gadjah Mada University in Pertemuan Nasional Mahasiswa Hubungan Internasional Indonesia XXIII in Parahyangan University, Bandung and I found so many cool seniors enlisted their names too, thrilling. I googled PNMHII and looked for information as much as I could for the selection day and did the interview and forum group discussion pretty well. Then I rushed to the diplomatic course and table manner held on the same day. I met new friends again, and again from another faculty even from another university like Unair and the one from Bandung. So much experience as we had MUN there - how to do lobbying, how to provoke other delegates to sign the draft resolution, lots of fun! And at the end of table manner session I got "Best Delegate" DCTM 2011 (PS - we had a representative from Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs as a guest assessor. Cool, wasn't it?). Not too long from that day
I saw my name on the top of the list that selected to attend PNMHII XXIII. So much happiness!

Diplomatic Course & Table Manner 2011

Pertemuan Nasional Mahasiswa Hubungan Internasional XXIII

As I flashback, there must be something passed before you really got it. For me, I got two years full of x and y and those chemical compound to finally get what I want. Now living with my passion makes me find lots of thing to explore that becomes one particular distraction for me too. Even sometimes they get me overwhelmed! People always have priority and how to keep that priority prioritized is a must - new challenge for me. So, wish me luck!


Cheers!

0 comments: